It’s TGIF here at Diamond Hoggers. We’re headed to C-town tonight to watch the Battle of Ohio between the Reds and Indians. It’s tough knowing who to pull for, we just like them both so much. In this addition of throwing it around, we don’t overthrow anyone. Hittin’ you right in the chest this morning:
- The Sports Flow leads off by saying that Barry Bonds might be the odds on favorite to win the NL MVP award.
- The Tribe Source does a review of what’s going on with the Indians, and expresses the large amounts of excitement surrounding this team right now.
- The Hardball Times breaks down everything about the Yankees signing of Roger Clemens: Roger This.
- The Crawfish Boxes are happy with Houston rookie Hunter Pence. Is he the next in a long line of Cincinnati Reds killers?
- Athletics Nation feels like their organization is the land of opportunity with all the recent injuries. They also ponder the question as to how A’s fans should treat Barry Zito in his interleague start tonight.
- Busted Play talks about the notion of Kyle Farnsworth calling ‘bullshit’ on Clemens’ little family clause.
- Nook Logan blog interviews Nationals outfielder Nook Logan. Go figure.