Happy friday, Hoggers. We hope you’ve had a pleasant week, and we hope you’ve enjoyed the site’s content this week. We’ve worked hard to bring you the very best baseball commentary and garble on the net, with some bullshitting mixed in. Tomorrow we’ll be doing our Saturday afternoon baseball roundtable, it should be great. For today, enjoy these great baseball links to keep you reading about the greatest American ballgame.
- The Cincinnati Reds are building around 4 players: Harang, Hamilton, Phillips and Bailey. Sad but true. Hal Mccoy of the Dayton Daily News breaks down the roster, and we’re not happy about it. (Redleg Nation)
- Of all the things that could have done-in father time Julio Franco, it was that punk Lastings Milledge. I hope the Indians give Franco a shot. (Deadspin)
- We just want to point out that Placido Polanco’s head is abnormal. (Yankees Etc)
- The Cubbies were corking all their bats (70 to be exact) back in 2003, and it’s not a story. (The Big Lead)
- Lots of great Reds photos and a post about a sunday afternoon at Great American Ballpark. (Baseball Church)
- Milwaukee Brewers, and their WPA for each player this season. (Brew Crew Ball)