Hump day already in the land of the Hogs. Big night last night by Homer Bailey to distract us momentarily that the Redlegs are awful. Saw a hell of a movie last night, I highly reccomend you check it out. Here are some links that will get you to thursday, and thursday gets you to friday, and we all know how happy those make us. Fridays make the world go ’round.
- The latest deal that Reds GM Wayne Krivsky is about to get fleeced in, about trading Adam Dunn to Padres for absolute shit. (MLB Trade Rumors)
- Rick Ankiel, former Cardinals starting pitcher, now hitting the shit out of the ball with the AAA Memphis Redbirds. (SimonOnSports)
- The suckiest bunch who ever sucked, even after a nice victory. (The Reds Rocket)
- In a twist of irony, Sammy Sosa could hit #600 against the Cubbies. (Deadspin)
- A.J. Burnett, on the DL and chasing hot peppers instead of on the field and helping my fantasy team and the Toronto Blue Jays. (Deadspin)
- Big changes are coming for the Detroit Tigers pitching staff. (Mack Avenue Tigers Blog)
- Schill’ on his last start against Colorado. More MLB players should have personal blogs. (38 Pitches)