Here’s your usual monday baseball jargon from around the net. Short and sweet, cut to the chase. It’s what we do on monday’s, because they are just so brutal.
- What do you know about the 1922 Washington Nationals? Probably not as much as Coffeyville Whirlwind.
- Redleg Nation references some facts that point to Great American Ballpark being one of the most advanced ballparks in the big leagues.
- The Sports Flow has the scoop, a Happy Mothers Day wish, and Pink Bats everywhere.
- American Legends found a neat NY Times graphic about the Brewers, actually winning. This is soon to be baseball’s biggest story and sweetheart franchise.
- The Tribe Source recaps the action of the Tribe’s dissapointing loss to the Oakland A’s, in which Joe Borowski effectively killed the Indians.
- It’s Mike Lupica’s world, and the rest of us are just existing. Just ask Wikipedia, and make sure to read the last paragraph. This little prick is our new whipping boy.