On a sunny tuesday afternoon, it’s feeling like summer. Here are some of the blogworthy links that we promise you should take a look at, really:
- Straight from the baseball wing of the New York Times Blog, they remind us that in all of this A-Rod hoopla, he has a 23 game hitting streak dating back to 2006. I did not know that.
- The Plain Dealer gives a nice recap of how the Indians topped the Twins in 12 last night.
- Need an update on a prominent injury around baseball? The Hardball Times has got you covered.
- With Leather gives us a nice little recap of the things that happened around Major League Baseball last evening.
- Landon at Bugs & Cranks talks about the best baseball experience of his life.
- Last year the Minnesota Twins won the AL Central. Deadspin tells us that in payment for the Royals beating the Tigers to help their cause, Tori Hunter’s failed attempt at charity was in the form of some champagne.
- We knew that the Mets young phenom Lastings Milledge was a fruit cake, Sports by Brooks just confirmed it for us.
- Finally another recap of the Boston Red Sox back to back to back to back homeruns against the Yankees sunday night. This provided by the folks over at the Feed. Sorry editor George.