On this the last day of March, we will throw it around to see all things baseball before the season opens up on sunday night:
- The Texas Rangers send Eric Gagne to the DL, which makes me glad I sent Akinori Otsuka to the waiver wire to start the season, fuck.
- Our boy, CC Sabathia says he’s ready to go for opening day after getting hit on the arm by a batted ball.
- The Tribe Source informs us that the Tribe has added added veteran whacky thrower Mike Koplove to possibly bolster the bullpen.
- Here’s a good survey we’d have loved to been part of, with some more some more web expert predictions.
- Although they snub us constantly, and don’t really know dick about baseball, Deadspin.com previews the AL East, AL Central, and AL West in one, fail swoop. No really their predictions should fail, they don’t know much about baseball.
- Redleg Nation gives their predictions on how they’ll finish, and showed little homerism to the Redlegs.
- Baseball Church predicts 87 wins for the Reds. Bah.
- Lastly, “The Throw”, by Josh Hamilton.