Here are some morning glory’s that we have found to be footnote-worthy:
- Yankees Etc. is just another Yankees fan who’s had enough of ARod’s shit. It appears that “Pay-Rod” is up to his old tricks in spring training.
- The Tribe Source reminds us that the first televised Indians game of the season is tonight on the greatest Network in Baseball, Sports Time Ohio.
- There’s always a game on at Coffeyville Whirlwind, where the Twins edged the Red Sox in a squeeker, 2 to 1 in 10 innings. Game ended in 1987.
- A 5th Bluffton University player has passed away, nearly one week after the crash.
- The Boss is turning the heat up on the Rocket, Roger Clemens.