Interested in playing online roulette, finding Aztec Treasure, or salting away the hours like sand through an hourglass at good old Blackjack? We’ve got a spot for you to do it all! Try Casino Midas for all your gambling needs.
I had really good luck at Roulette last time we were in Las Vegas. That’s all it was – luck – and I acted on nothing but pure gut feeling. The minute you start thinking you’re ‘good’ at a game like roulette is when the casino has you by the balls. And at that point, you’re going to be giving them money that should be paying for gas, bills, or baby diapers (unless you’re independently wealthy).
Here are some facts about roulette:
- Roulette is the easiest game to play in the casino. There is no strategy to learn or studying to do. The player has 11 different ways to make a wager, which can result in 161 specific betting spots available on the layout.
- The five number bet, (0, 00, 1, 2, 3,) is the worst bet in roulette, the house edge jumps to 7.89 % for that specific wager.
- One option at roulette is to play black or red, odd or even, low (1-18) or high (19-36). The house pays even money on these bets. That is the same payout for a blackjack bet or Pass line bet at craps.
- Roulette is a game of chance, like slots, craps and keno, which can not be beaten mathematically. Play it for fun, but not for serious money.
- There is an old story about a one casino in Las Vegas that decided to install the single zero wheel. Within a short period of time, players complained that the loss of the double zero was “unfair” and not available to bet on, and they didn’t like it. Shortly afterwards the house replaced the single zero wheel with the double zero one.
So now that you know a little more about roulette, try your hand at it at Casino Midas. And I would advise you to stay the Hell away from Blackjack. I have seen more weird stuff happen in that game that I have space to tell you about in this post. Good luck should you decide to wager!