It’s hump-day once again. Mid-week and the weekend can’t get here soon enough. It’s time to sit back, relax, put in a Hog, and read some of these good baseball links. We’re flying solo once again today. If blogging were a job, I’d have been promoted long ago.
- Remember Jose Offerman? He’s gone all Delmon Young on some poor amature talent during his comeback attempt. (Deadspin)
- What is the better story? Rick Ankiel or Josh Hamilton? Hamilton of course. (Yardbarker)
- A Yankees fan reminisces about Phil Rizzuto. (Behind the Bombers)
- Over $400 for Dice-K Matsuzaka’s autograph? Now why in the fuck would I wanna do that deal? (Fanhouse MLB)
- Bobby Cox has set the all time record for MLB ejections with 132. (UmpBump)
- The Indians and Tigers are locked up in the game of the day after the Indians dropped a tough one in 10 innings last night. (Obscure Sports Quarterly)
- More on the Reds big win last night in Chicago, from the Cubs POV. (Chicago Cubs Blog)