The late night workings of a baseball blogger. Vincent Mcmahon is dead? Come on! Hey, it made CNN and other national news outages. Here’s some late night linkages that should spark your interest in the baseball world, which is the greatest game on earth.
- Harold Reynolds is back, and he’s working for MLB.com (Deadspin)
- Ichiro Suzuki is not a fan of the city of Cleveland. (Deadspin)
- Drunken weekend; drunken sports conversation. Oh how I know the feeling. (A Price Above Bip Roberts)
- The Sopranos was one of the greatest shows ever; what an ending. I interpret as Tony being whacked. (We Are the Postmen)
- Clemens did add a boost, but is it going to be enough to get the Yanks into the playoffs? (The Sports Flow)
- If Dice K Matsuzaka was a bit better, his showdown with Randy Johnson would definitely be getting some more hype. Still was a showdown. (Fenway Blogger)
- So, what was Curt Schilling thinking during his 8 and 2/3 innings perfect game, and when he shook off Varitek? This is a good read. (38 Pitches)