Happy hump-day Hoggers. We’ve cooked up some good baseball blog links to break up the middle of your week for you on this, the last selling day of the month. Ladi-frickin-da!
- Alex Rodriguez is human afterall. (Deadspin)
- Carlos Delgado is back. (American Legends)
- The Boston Red Sox have a lot to be happy about now. Josh Beckett is 8-0, Kevin Youkilis has hit in 21 straight, and they’ve taken the first two games from the Indians. (Boston Dirt Dogs)
- The New York Mets are dominating the early NL All-Star Game ballots. (Hot Foot)
- More on A-Rod and his cheating heart. (On The DL)
- Your standard, daily post about, oh, the 1924 Washington Nationals. (Coffeyville Whirlwind)
- The bizarro Hall of Fame class of 1984. (One More Dying Quail)