There’s plenty of action going on right now, and there was plenty in the internet baseball blog world today. Here’s some stuff we thought you should check out:
- The Hardball Times examines the truth about April homeruns and why the totals were down so much. Of course it’s the
- John Sickels sees Josh Hamilton as a .240-.250 hitter with good power? Nah. He’s wrong.
- Ya know, I’ve never understood the whole fascination people have with The Dugout, I mean if you have to make fun of dead people, you’re either not funny, or you need new material or both.
- Leave your flashlights at home when you go to the ballpark people. It could cause serious injuries, ok?
- If you click here, you’ll get to see Don Zimmer’s chubby little head, and hear him talk about why he holds Cashman responsible for the Yanks first brutal month.
- Finally, a great post detailing the former Mets bat-boy who we know is full of shit, concerning the steroids scandal. An interesting read nonetheless.