Things sure do feel like spring here in the midwest
FINALLY!. I’ll go out on a limb and make the prediction that after this weekend, there will be no more freezing weather, anywhere. Weathermen don’t know shit. On this wednesday morning, we throw it around the web to introduce people who do know shit, about baseball anyways:
- This is a cool post. Have you ever kept score at a game? What you’re too cool to admit it? Well I have, and I kind of liked it. On baseball & the Reds details keeping score.
- I have to say, I thoroughly enjoy Thom Brennaman as a broadcaster. Baseball Church, however, doesn’t really. Reasons why after the jump.
- “We’re going to win! We’re going to win! WE’RE GOING TO WIN!” Charlie Manuel is losing his mind, and The 700 level is reaping the benefits. Not really.
- I keep asking myself ‘what the fuck’, and then laughing very hard. Deadspin has the Boston-fan-pizza-shenanigans front and center for you. Still…..why?
- Who’s been bit with the early season injury bug? The Baseball Analysts tell you who. /fingers crossed/stay the fuck away from my fantasy team/.
- The guy was pitching for the Trenton Thunder last week. Now he’s feeding it to the Indians in the ass. Yankees etc. knew it was coming.
- Last night was Bad Altitude for the Colorado Rockies. No pun intended.